& INSTRUCTION MANUAL
The user is kindly requested to take good care about the following
points for using your which
has been realized with high-level design and craftsmanship to
demonstrate high performances:
Caution In Installation
- Install vertically(inclination within }10K).
- Nozzle is provided at 7 different points in the body. Install
a filter of coarse meshes (5`40Êm) just in front of the for protection against clogging
- Provide a straight pipe portion of 10 to 40cm on the inlet
side of the . (It
is ideal to have a length of 20 times the inside diameter of
pipe on inlet side and length of 15 times on outlet side.)
- Regulator,coupler,solenoid valve,stop value,lubricator, micron-filter,
tandem nipple,etc.shall be installed at no less than 15 to 30cm
after the .
- Select a place with an inlet temperature of 40 or under(a
place where the piping is not felt hot by hand touch) for installing
the . Basically,
a position at 1 to 5m on this side from the working terminal
Caution In Operation
- Use within the range of rated treated flow rate.Any larger
flow rate may lead to increased pressure loss and reduced performance
in some cases.
- Keep the minimum flow rate preferably no less than 5% of
the catalogue value of treated flow rate.A drop of performance
may be produced in some case with a continuous operation at 5%
- Since the dehumidifying capacity varies depending on the
static pressure, keep the static pressure at the point of installation
rather high for the operation.
- Avoid using anything other than compressed air.
Caution In Drain Discharge
- The reliability of auto-drain is valid only for a short period
generally.Therefore, ball valve is used as standard part for
. Slightly open
this ball valve to discharge drain(to a level at which a pressure
is felt slightly by sealing with finger).
- Since the probability of clogging with foreign matter of
this slightly opened part is smaller compared with the failure
ratio of auto-drain, it is recommended that you use the standard
- For portion of poor workability or in case auto-drain is
absolutely necessary, connect
8A to the outlet(6A PF)of the ball valve by means of a nipple(6A~8A).
- Install a transparent vinyl hose at the drain discharge port.
Caution In Maintenance
- is maintenance-free
because there is no deterioration of performances due to adhesion
of impurities. No is there any fear of clogging after the pre-filter.
So never disassemble .
(Once disassembled, it cannot be reassembled any more because
the assembling is made in parellel with adjustments.)
- is so constructed
as to blow straight down any highly viscous material, which may
eventuallly stick to the drain pot at the bottom, with full openinig
of the drain valve.
- In case of occurrence of any trouble, please contact immediately
the address given at the end of this document.
5 Kaigan-dori Chuo-ku Kobe Hyogo Japan 650-0024
TEL(81)78322-1121 / FAX(81)78322-2015